We recommend to wash all our clothes at 30°C and to not tumble dry.
During the production all the fabrics went into a 'cooking wash' so our clothes don't shrink if you follow the washing instructions. (Also marked on every piece inside!)
Please visit our size chart. If you’re still hesitating about your size, please contact us via this contact form.
We try to ship as soon as possible but keep in mind that our general shipping days are WEDNESDAY and MONDAY ! Nevertheless you should alwas receive your order within a few days.
1. Complete the return form. Please indicate the reason for the return so that we can continue to improve our merchandise and our service. Don't forget to include a copy of this return form along with the products to be returned. Our return address is:
'UP-RISE' / RETURNS
2. Once we have received the returned items, we will send you a confirmation email informing you on its return status. As soon as we've established that the returned items has been received in the original condition, we will send you the exchange item or reimburse you for it within 14 days.
3. All returned items must be in new and unused condition and still have their original labels attached to them! Articles will not be accepted if:
- they have been worn or washed
- you have attempted to mend a fault or mistake in the clothing yourself
4. All returns need to be send within 7 calendar days after receipt of your order.
5. Please note, we don't refund shipping costs. The costs for returning an item are to be paid by the customer. 'Up-rise' will pay shipping expenses for outgoing exchanged items.
Yes! Sale items can be returned for a refund. Simply follow the return instructions. Please note, we don't offer exchanges on these due to limited stock options but will refund you for the returned items.
Unfortunately sometimes a procuction mistake slips through... Please contact us before sending anything back to us! We need to establish the details of the damage before we decide how to return the item. It’s very important that we receive this information, as we are not always able to reimburse you for the shipping costs afterwards.
We work with partners who take care about high ethical values in human rights and environmental issues.
All our clothes are produced in a factory that is member of the 'Fair Wear Foundation' & uses only certified organic cotton in the different mixed fabrics.
If you like to get more detailed information on this issues or about the certificates, don't hestitate to contact us!
Please contact email@example.com so we can give you all the wholesale information you need.